RotaCloud allows you to specify a location for your workplace - and a radius around it within which your Employees are permitted to clock in.
This is a great way of ensuring your staff can only clock in once they've arrived at work.
It applies on both your terminals and the mobile app, and each timesheet record will come with a location attachment showing you where the clock-in and clock-out took place.
To set this up, you just need to add an address for your Location.
- Go to Company → Locations.
- Click the Location you want to restrict.
- Enter the address (or full postcode) of the Location into the Address field. Blue dots should appear.
- Wait for a map to load. Once the map has loaded, check that the red pin is pointing at the right place. If not, try changing the Address.
- Once the pin is correctly placed, choose your radius using the drop-down menu labelled 'Employees can clock in/out from'. You may need to choose a different radius depending on the size of the workplace.
- Click Save.