Setting up the integration
To integrate your Optix account with RotaCloud, simply complete the following steps:
Before proceeding with the integration, it is essential you ensure the following information in RotaCloud and Optix match up:
- Staff (in Optix) and Employee (in RotaCloud) names
- Branch (in Optix) and Location (in RotaCloud)
- Email addresses
Once you are happy all this information aligns, proceed with Step 2.
- In your RotaCloud account, create an API key by going to Settings > API Keys and clicking the blue plus symbol. Enter the name of your API key and click 'Create'.
- Copy and paste the API key you have created and send this to the support team at Optix who will integrate your RotaCloud and Optix accounts.
- Any issues with the integrations will show in the Optix issues queue.
- Once complete, in the left hand pane, you will now see your RotaCloud shifts in Optix, as well as the timeline view.
- If you have any issues, or would like us to check your accounts have correctly integrated, please get in touch via the live chat where one of our team will be happy to help.