To change the type of notifications you receive from RotaCloud, via various channels, open the RotaCloud app, open the side menu, and tap Settings.
This page allows you to decide which notifications to receive via which channels. Each notification can be received by Email or Push (mobile). Additionally, if your company has enabled SMS Notifications, you can receive updates via text message.
To enable or disable a notification type, simply tap the switch to toggle it. Your notification preferences will be updated instantly.
Please note that push notifications are sent to all devices you're signed into RotaCloud on, so enabling any push notifications on this page will apply for all your devices.
Additional Notification Settings
You can access additional notification options on iOS by following the below method:
- Go to the Settings page, scroll down and find the RotaCloud app.
- Tap Notifications
On this screen you will see the notification types which are offered by RotaCloud.
From here you can block/unblock each notification type using the tick boxes. Below, you will see a number of other settings, including:
- Sound: Allows you to specify whether a notification sound is played when one is received.
- Badges: Displays a red badge on your home screen, containing the number of notifications.
- Show Previews: Controls if the details of the notification are shown on your lock screen, only when unlocked, or never.
- Notification Grouping: Chooses whether notifications are grouped automatically by age, grouped together by App, or not at all.